February 10, 2015, Information
Colon hydrotherapy, also known as colonic irrigation is a fast and effective cleansing process that removes old, accumulated waste from the large intestine. This ensures safe detoxification with minimal ‘cleansing symptoms’ such as headaches, rashes and stomach pains. The more thoroughly and quickly you can remove toxins from the body, the more comfortable the cleansing process is.
Over the years we’ve seen so many great results. Here are five of the top benefits.
1. Skin – The first thing people notice when they begin internal cleansing is the dramatic effect on their skin. The skin clears, tones and takes on a healthy glow. Coupled with the correct diet and supplements problems such as acne, excema and psoriasis begin to heal.
2. Weight loss – It’s impossible to lose weight or maintain healthy weight with a toxic colon. Less than 1-2 complete bowel movements per day means you’re constipated and this is trouble for your metabolism. The waste in your intestines literally weighs you down and adds to the work of the liver. The liver plays a major role in metabolism, so keeping it healthy is extremely important.
3. Energy – Your energy levels improve dramatically when you cleanse regularly. This is because your internal environment is being kept clean, promoting healthy digestive function and optimal metabolism. When you are fatigued, your digestive function is reduced which means you don’t assimilate nutrients or eliminate waste as effectively.
4. Digestive health – Having digestive disorders can make you miserable. Constipation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, peptic ulcers, indigestion, gas, are signs that your digestive system is not functioning properly. These symptoms will usually respond with a series of colonics, better diet and more water.
5. Immunity – Achieving the right balance of good bacteria in the intestine is crucially important for your immune system. Antibiotics, alcohol, sugar and processed food all contribute to dysbiosis – a microbial imbalance in the intestine. Dysbiosis often arises in conjunction with other disorders such as IBS, inflammatory bowel disease, ulcerative colitis and chronic fatigue. Through colon hydrotherapy we clear out harmful bacteria and parasites and promotes the growth of good bacteria. Diet is key in maintaining the balance after the cleansing process.